His teachers were dressed up as The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. Very cute idea!
They paraded through the school and then end up in the auditorium. They are introduced as they go up on the stage to cheers and applause from parents and the older classes. Deb, Daelee and Dahri joined us for the fun.
Dahri won a little football duckie. (Not sure why I don't have pics of Daelee -oops!)
Josh and Jonah
Jonah gave out "dog bones" to his class.
Zoe and Noah were both in the afternoon carnival this year. They are at the age where they would rather just run around with their friends, so I don't have carnival pictures of them.
Zoe was a Tooth Fairy.
Emily, Zoe and Ellie
See Napoleon Dynamite behind them. That is their friend TJ. When they announced him he totally did the sign language butterfly like the movie. Hahahahhaahaha.
Of course, she handed out toothbrushes to her class.
Noah was a Hillbilly....I mean, Appalachian American. Hahahaa. He was unrecognizable to most.
He handed out Slim Jim's to his class. Unfortunately, my pictures of them didn't turn out.
Two parades and carnivals makes for a long, fun day! I LOVE HALLOWEEN!



No comments:
Post a Comment