- His smile. It melts my heart. He has the cutest dimples.
- His laughter. Noah is about all things funny and entertaining. He loves to put on a show and make others laugh. He will always be the life of the party.
- His kindness. He is always considerate and aware of others.
- His lips. They are just luscious. He can pucker like no other!
- His heart. He is so tender. He is very sensitive and will do things just to make others feel good. He also is the first one to give me a hug when I am having a rough day.
- His friendship. Noah LOVES his friends and they are all his "best friends". He is very gregarious and I can tell he will always be surrounded by good friends.
- His nickname. I have called Noah "Bear" since before he was born. What's funny is how it fits him perfectly. Rough and tough, yet cuddly. He also used to make a growling noise when he ate. Noah also needs a lot of sleep, and hibernates often. When he was little he actually thought it was part of his name (kind of still does).
This is just the tip of the iceberg. He makes our home a wonderful place and I cannot imagine life without him. Thank you Bear for another year of laughter. I love you more than anything!





2 comments:
What fun pictures! It's amazing how fast they grow up. It sounds like he is a great kid. Happy Birthday Noah!
He is such a doll. I can't believe he's six. Man, we are getting OLD!
Post a Comment