Well, today I treated myself to a little R & R. After a couple of crazy weeks I decided I deserved a little something, so I headed off to get a facial. Let me say it was just what I needed. I was there a little over an hour and Michelle did an amazing job.First, she took care of the face business (and there was plenty of it). Then, while the goo was sitting on my face, she started the massage. First it was the head, then neck and shoulders, next it was arms and hands, then she finished it off with the calves and feet. Wow! It was awesome!
Then I got the hot towel business on my feet and then my face (not the same towel, just in case you were wondering). All this while laying on a heated bed with soothing music. It was so relaxing and so peaceful. I highly recommend it! If you want her info, feel free to contact me. She is licenced, has tons of experience, and has a room in her house. Oh yeah, and the best part is her prices are about half of what a good spa charges.
I finished off the morning buying tickets for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra which went on sale today. It's a good day my friends, a good day.
P.S. That is not actually a picture of me, but she looked like she was enjoying it as much as me. :)



4 comments:
uh, yeah I want her number! sounds soooo nice.
Yes, please email me her info and what you paid fir that treatment!
You totally deserve it! 3 more days??
good for you! I think I need to get her info-sounds like a great treat!
Post a Comment