Zoe & her cute teacher Amber doing make-up.
I don't know what it is, but the moment they started coming out on stage I got totally choked up. I am not even pregnant! I was so proud and excited for her. Maybe it was just emotion overload or something, but it took serious concentration not to let actual tears fall. Just feeling all that she was feeling or something. Guess I'm becoming a softy!
Way to go Zoe, I am so proud of you sweetheart!
P.S. So, I get a call from the studio director on Monday before dance. There were planning to surprise the girls with some BIG news. Not only did they get first place, but they were also awarded GRAND CHAMPIONS, High Point Award for their division! WOW! Unfortunately, only half of the girls were there to hear the news. I think they were excited, but stunned.



3 comments:
I always cry when my girls dance! I don't know, it's like a happy, can't believe their this old and this cute and mine! Wait until it's your baby on the high school dance team....bring the tissues!
Way to go Zoe! She is such a cute girl, you must be so proud.
Zoe told me about this in car pool. She is very proud of her team! Such a cutie!!! Love the pictures!!!
Post a Comment