
Zoe at 4 months!
Zoe has always been a "mama's girl". She adores Chris, but I am the one she always wants to be with. She is not just my daughter, but my little friend. She still requires "cuddles" pretty much every night. I love how much she loves me!
We did a big friend party last year, so we kept things simple this year. It was on a Sunday and we let her open one present in the morning (it was a new outfit for church). That night we had a family party. My sister had just had her baby, so they were not there, but Chris' family and Nana came to celebrate. We had a spaghetti dinner, as per her request, and chocolate cake that she helped decorate like a flower.She received shoes, clothes, new backpack and lunchbox, sunglasses, snugly blanket made by Grandma, Rollerblades, etc. With her birthday money she bought a cell phone cover and charm. She was really hoping for ear piercing, but I have yet to give in on that one. Her ears are just too perfect for me to poke holes in (so I keep telling her).
Overall it was a great day, but I am still in shock that my little girl is 9!
Happy birthday Ladybug! I love you more than anything!






2 comments:
What an adorable baby picture! She looks like Jonah. They grow up way too fast.
I can't believe your little girl is a 9 year old! Crazy how time flys! Such a cute slide. Looks like a fun birthday and I love her new shoes! Cute!
Post a Comment