So Zoe was tagged and completed the following questions. I think the older they get, the harder it gets because they care more about the correct answer vs. saying what first comes to mind. I also think that we will be having a "Get to Know Your Mother" FHE tonight. :)
1. What is something Mom always says to you? "clean up your room"
2. What makes Mom happy? "when I clean my room"
3. What makes Mom sad? "when I don't clean my room"
4. How does Mom do to make you laugh? "tickles me"
5. What was Mom like as a child? "I don't know" (maybe it's better that way)
6. How old is your mom? "34"
7. How tall is your mom? "I don't know. I don't even know how tall I am!"
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? "get a vacation without the kids" (I think she must mean it would be if I ever had one!)
9. What does your mom do when your not around? "clean"
10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for? "who knows..."
11. What is your mom really good at? "cleaning" (pah, ha ha)
12. What is your mom not really good at? "nothing"
13. What does your mom do for her job? "works at City Mortgage"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Chinese food...Mexican food...I don't know..." (Italian, actually)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "she's my mom"
16. If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be? "June on Little Einsteins"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "shopping"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "we're both girls, and almost wear the same size shoe" (sad, but true, regarding the shoe size)
19. How are you and your mom different? "we don't have the same color eyes"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "because she tells me"
Zoe tags Katelyn & Josh.
15 years ago



3 comments:
It really lets you know what your kids do pay attention to. I love that she thinks you would be like June. How very ingenious of her.
THAT is cute.
I thought maybe the older they were that the more right answers they might have. That wasn't they way it worked for me though. Oh well.
Post a Comment