I have mentioned Chris' new train hobby. Just over a week ago there was a train show down at Thanksgiving Point. It was fun to see. These people are SERIOUS! Noah loved the Hogwart's Train. You can see the castle behind him and on the other side of the table was London, including platform 9 3/4.
We took Zoe and her friend Audrey. It is hard to tell, but that yellow blur behind them is a huge Union Pacific train like the one I bought Chris (only bigger). I can't imagine having enough room in a house to run one of these.
By and large though, our overall favorite was the LEGO area. It was like a mini Legoland! Of course there was also a LEGO train running around it. It is amazing! I can't even imagine the time that goes into these. I also learned that glue is a bad word to a true LEGO-enthusiast. I don't know how they kept these together traveling and setting up without it, but they did.
Jonah, Jonah, Jonah. This kid just loves to be home. The whole time at the train show he wanted to go home. Afterward, I took Zoe, Audrey and Noah to see the movie Tooth Fairy (which was better than we expected). Jonah instead chose to come home. The kid would rather sit home that go to a movie! He didn't get that from me. Just sayin'...
Sunday we celebrated my sister-in-law Jenn's birthday. We will not discuss our age difference other than to say she does not know any of the best TV shows from my youth or the best bands of the 80's. But we still love her and the delicious brownie sundaes she provided!
Our big disappointment so far this week happens to be Zoe's. She went in to get a perm last night. Yes, a perm. She has been so excited waiting for her appointment. Unfortunately, it didn't really take and she barely has a wave. We'll try again in three weeks and I'll let you know how it goes. She does look cute in rollers though, don't you think?



1 comment:
I am glad you liked the brownies! That is not too bad of a picture of me either! Oh Sorry Zoe's perm did not turn out hopefully the next one will work! Thanks again for letting us celebrate at your house!
Post a Comment