Well, we found out last week that Zoe needed glasses. Luckily her prescription is not too bad, and she really only needs them for distance. Another great thing is that glasses are
actually cool now. She is excited to have them and wants to wear them all the time. Here are a couple of pictures from when we were shopping for her specs.

She was very particular on what she wanted, and ended up with a black pair and a brown pair. They both have really cute animal prints on the inside. These pictures don't do them justice, but she looks really cute in them.
7 comments:
She's adorable!!!!
P.S. DeDee I sincerely appreciate your "reference" to my collection and no specifics. That could be embarassing...
I was her age when I got my first pair of glasses. I can remember the excitement, especially when I came out of the store and could actually see leaves on the trees! She looks super cute - good choice in glasses!
Emma will need glasses soon too. But Zoe looks so cute!
She looks so cute. I love the choices.
Zoe looks darling in her glasses. She and Will can be glasses buddies! Does she like wearing them after it's been a few days? I just had to get Will's lenses replaced because he put them in his sandy baseball game. Nice.
Who is her doctor?
What a pose! Zoe is adorable!
Very cute Miss Zoe! Can't wait to see them in person!
Love ya lots!
Aunt Jill
Post a Comment